In our orientations, we explore and discover insights to our journey of being a conscious parent/ teacher/ caregiver and support our children’s journey to create a wonderful world for all beings. Let us together explore how education at Aarambh nurtures the whole child- “HEAD, HEART & HANDS”.
Join us for our upcoming orientation on Saturday, 21st Jan’23.
• We share our understanding of child development and how it impacts Aarambh’s approach to education. We will be exploring what children experience at Aarambh with the intention to bring balance just by the way we conduct our daily lives at Aarambh.
• We explore together the role of the parents and teachers in a child’s development through KG to the primary years.
• We reflect if we are seeking a space where :
– we would like to see children grow naturally as per their own individual needs
– their health and well-being is seen to be closely related to their ability to engage and learn.
– they get to explore their creativity in healthier ways
– loving boundaries support their age-appropriate development.
• We share more about our Admission Process.
Register at : https://tinyurl.com/aw-jan23 to receive further details.
For queries: 9873000240; 9711490916; email@example.com
Looking forward to a great collective experience,